Tuesday, August 6, 2013

4th & 5th Grade Common Core Objectives Posters

I finally finished up making the 5th Grade Common Core Objectives posters. Thanks for your patience for those who have been waiting for them! Instead of making so many versions like I did with the 3rd grade ones {sorry, it's my own grade level... I couldn't help myself!}, I just made the multi-colored chevron posters. This particular set was the most popular with the 3rd grade ones, so I figured that I would make the same version for both 4th and 5th grade. I finished up the 4th grade ones and they are posted as well.

Here are the 5th grade posters. There is a Language Arts set for $5:

There is a Math set for $5 and a combo pack for $7.50:

Here are the 4th grade posters. There is a Language Arts set for $5:

There is a Math set for $5 and a combo pack for $7.50:

1 comments:

Christy said...

I nominated your cute blog for the Liebster Award! You can hop on over to my blog and check it out!
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

Post a Comment